Several Benefits For Businesses of All Sizes
Welcome to Omaha Communications, your trusted provider of advanced communication solutions. We offer our customers in Omaha range of premise-based phone system solutions from NEC, a leader in communication technology. NEC premise solutions offer several benefits for businesses of all sizes, including:
- Customizability: NEC premise-based solutions can be tailored to meet the unique communication needs of your business. From call routing and voicemail to unified messaging and conferencing, NEC's feature-rich systems can be customized to fit your specific requirements.
- Reliability: NEC premise-based solutions are designed to ensure seamless communication for businesses. With NEC's robust hardware and software, you can enjoy reliable phone service with minimal downtime.
- Scalability: NEC premise-based solutions can grow with your business. Whether you need to add more extensions or integrate new communication tools, NEC systems can be easily expanded to meet your evolving needs.
- Security: NEC premise-based solutions offer advanced security features to protect your communication network. From secure voice and data transmission to user authentication and access control, NEC provides a comprehensive security solution to keep your data safe.
- Cost-Effective: NEC premise-based solutions can be a cost-effective choice for businesses. By leveraging existing infrastructure and using open standards, NEC systems can help reduce the total cost of ownership for your communication system.
At Omaha Communications, we can help you select the best NEC premise-based solution for your business. Our team of experts can assess your communication needs and recommend a system that is tailored to meet your requirements. Contact us today to learn more about our NEC premise-based solutions and how we can help your business stay connected.
SMART COMMUNICATIONS FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED ENTERPRISES
THE SV9100 SMALL BUSINESS VOIP PHONE DELIVERS RELIABLE COST-EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM 10 TO 896 USERS
Supporting a suite of secure voice, video and collaboration applications and out-of-the-box mobility, the versatile SV9100 keeps your team – and your customers – connected.
OVERCOMING TODAY’S COMMUNICATIONS CHALLENGES WITH OUR SMALL BUSINESS VOIP PHONE SYSTEM
LOOK AFTER YOUR TEAM AND YOUR BUSINESS CONTINUITY
Enjoy built-in WebRTC video conferencing for your team. Enhance further with InUC – document sharing, screen sharing & presence & more.
HOME AND AWAY
The ST500 makes your smartphone smarter. Enable voice & video mobile extension over WiFi for your smartphone or smart device.
The SV9100 works beautifully as a home office VoIP phone system. Home workers benefit from all system features for greater connectivity & seamless customer experience
COMMUNICATE ANYWHERE, ANY TIME
ON THE ROAD
Treat your smartphone like your desk phone with Mobile Extension. Enjoy the SV9100 system features while you’re on the move.
ON YOUR PREMISES
The SV9100’s IP DECT range provides the ultimate devices for voice, text messaging and in-house mobility.
LARGER SITES & CAMPUSES
WiFi handsets provide seamless roaming within multiple business locations with advanced wireless features for organizations on the go.
DESKTOP VOIP PHONES
FOR EVERY BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
INTUITIVE AND INTERACTIVE NAVIGATION
Choose from IP or digital; grayscale, colour or touch-screen displays and even video calling – affordable VoIP phones for small business users
GIVE YOUR EMPLOYEES THE BEST TOOLS TO COMPETE
The SV9100 includes a diverse range of desktop telephones that best fits the individual’s role for easy call control from the office, remote office or homeworking, hot-desking and more. Discover enterprise-level communications with a small business VoIP solutions cost.
SMART CALL MANAGEMENT
A FIRST-RATE USER EXPERIENCE
Quick, easy and cost effective, InReports provides 24/7 monitoring and analysis of your entire company’s communications via a browser
ADVANCED CALL MANAGEMENT
The MyCalls suite of applications provides your team with the tools to succeed in making your business more customer centric and more profitable
MULTIMEDIA CONTACT CENTRE
Create a first rate experience for your customers with the SV9100’s Business ConneCT which co-ordinates email, live Webchat, WhatsApp and voice via a single interface.
KEEPING STAFF, NETWORK AND PREMISES SAFE
MyCalls Call Recorder provides a record of who said what enabling quick dispute resolution, avoiding potentially costly litigation and more
TOLL FRAUD DEFENCE
NEC’s InGuard application helps defend a business against attacks 24/7/365 defence from Toll Fraud.
SV9100 desktop telephones can be programmed with a one-button emergency key – alerts all other phones of an emergency including location/room it’s coming from
ELECTRONIC DOOR SWITCH
NEC door phones and electronic door locks help protect your premises and can be operated from any of your phones
COST-EFFECTIVE PHONE SYSTEM FOR SMBS WITH ENTERPRISE-GRADE UCC AND MOBILITY
ADAPTING TO CHANGE REQUIRES FLEXIBLE COMMUNICATIONS
As working from home has become the ‘new normal’ for many employees, the need for easy to use, robust conferencing has become an essential. The SL2100 provides this in a more cost-effective way because there’s more built-in.
SMART COMMUNICATIONS FOR 5 – 100+ USERS
WebRTC is included ‘out-of-the box’ for SL2100 users, providing video conferencing, collaboration and screen-share for your team.
With VoIP capabilities, it puts Unified Communications within reach of small businesses or it can be used as resilient TDM solution with future-proof upgrade potential. It also presents considerable savings and functionality over and above alternative hosted solutions.
The SL2100 galvanizes your team. In turn, it creates a positive customer experience that generates repeat business.
Your business can’t afford downtime and nor can your communications. The SL2100 provides a reliable, ‘always-on’ solution. There’s less hardware, less licences, less maintenance to worry about.
UNIVERGE ST500 SMARTPHONE CLIENT
VOICE & VIDEO MOBILE EXTENSION FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE
Using your Apple iPhone, iPad and Android smart devices, the ST500 enables your native contact lists to make and receive voice and video calls. Simply connect to WiFi or use your mobile data (3G/4G) to handle your calls.
- Integrates into your smartphone contacts
- Complete call history
- Bluetooth headset support
- Video calling capabilities
- Compatible with NEC’s SL2100, SV9100, SV9300 & SV9500 communication platforms