RETAIL WI-FI SOLUTIONS
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR RETAIL WI-FI NETWORK
If you’re a retailer on the fast track for growth, Ruckus retail Wi-Fi solutions can play a greater role in your success. We ensure that customers stay happily connected when visiting your locations. We help you promote your brand and engage with customers, and we give you valuable insights about customer behavior—including how they use your Wi-Fi resources—to inform marketing and IT planning.
Manage Easily and Scale Quickly
Get easy cloud-based management that doesn’t require expensive IT resources. If you’re expanding fast, Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi makes it easy for you deploy new Wi-Fi enabled locations,and bring all of your sites together into a single view. Troubleshoot from anywhere without driving from location to location.
Customers Expect Premium Wi-Fi
All of your customers expect a fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi experience. A poor experience hurts your brand. A frustrated customer may walk out and never come backwhich is why rock-solid Wi-Fi is critical for any retail business. Our Ruckus access points (APs) use patented BeamFlex and ChannelFly technologies for better coverage and interference mitigation and higher throughput.
A great Wi-Fi experience also includes frictionless login. Customers don’t want to be inconvenienced by password requests. Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi gives you multiple secure authentication options, including letting customers use their preferred social network credentials such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Engage Customers, Get Customer Insight
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi is designed to help you engage with and learn from your customers. In minutes, you can create secure, branded guest login portals to deliver customized marketing messages and promotions. Update these messages as often as you like.
Real-time and historical Wi-Fi analytics are also a part of Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi. Find out what time of day, and how long customers are using the Wi-Fi network, and how much network resources they consume. Understand which websites are visited most often and what devices are used to access the network.
If you have a large retail venue, get analytics on footfall traffic with Ruckus Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT™). Combine SPoT with Ruckus partner solutions that gives you a large selection of innovative ways to market to customers.
Get More from Your Retail Wi-Fi Investment
With Ruckus, you can confidently put critical retail operations on your Wi-Fi network, including point-of-sale, inventory management and security systems.
Add Ruckus Cloudpath security and policy management software to secure the physical devices, such as IP surveillance cameras and POS terminals,and manage your entire Wi-Fi network with Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi.
Stay economical as you grow—scale without overspending on wireless APs. Serve more customers without over provisioning APs. Ruckus supports 30-50% more users per AP than competing brands. So you get more out of your existing Wi-Fi investment.
Why Retail needs good Wi-Fi:
- Fast and robust wireless connectivity with BeamFlex+™ Adaptive Antenna Technology
- Reliable Wi-Fi access in high density environments with 802.11ac Wave 2 technologies
- Easy, secure authentication and automated connectivity to returning users
- Promotions sent directly to mobile device in real-time
- Store Management
- Gather real-time data to see where shoppers go before and after entering the physical store
- Plan sales staff based on footfall analytics and crowding
- Equip sales associates with Wi-Fi-enabled tablets to stay with shoppers and influence sales
- Use BLE Beacon Technology to push targeted promotions to shoppers’ smartphones
- Help shoppers easily find the merchandise they are looking for with Location Based Services (LBS)
- Encourage shoppers to make purchases at brick-and-mortar stores instead of online with Engagement APIs and location intelligent mobile applications
- IT Staff
- Take advantage of the Ruckus SmartZone Platform for carrier-class performance, scalability and form factor flexibility
- “Wi-Fi-as-you-grow” to extend and adapt to the changing needs of your business.
- Install a wireless solution with remote troubleshooting and management of branch locations
- Deploy Ruckus LBS on top of existing Ruckus Wi-Fi Infrastructure with no additional hardware costs