Omaha Communications understands the complex needs of today’s medical practice. Your team needs the latest and most effective telephony tools to stay in touch and stay competitive to provide the best patient care. OC systems lets you communicate and be connected 24/7 from anywhere. You need to focus on patient care, and need a phone system that can support all of your needs.
BENEFITS OF OMAHA COMMUNICATIONS IN A HEALTHCARE SETTING
- More effective workflows mean quicker check-ins, quicker check-outs and more productive shifts.
- Streamline workflows and automate repetitive tasks to reduce delays, accelerate access to information and optimize use of valuable human resources.
- Our healthcare communications solutions keep on-site nurses, dispersed physicians and non-clinical staff connected with each other and with patients.
SPEND MORE TIME ON PATIENT CARE
- When workflows are more efficient, clinical staff can spend more time on patient care and less on coordination tasks.
- When communications solutions are securely integrated into your workflows, you can reduce the chance of bottlenecks in your processes to increase patient satisfaction and keep revenue flowing.
- Ensure patients get the right information at the right time.
AUTOMATE REPETITIVE COMMUNICATIONS
Use contact centers to accelerate management of patient communications.
- With the right contact center, you can:
- Triage and prioritize patient calls
- Use automated voice, email and chat messages to track patient recovery, provide prescription reminders and reduce the number of missed appointments
- Add integrated voice response (IVR) technology to help patients navigate to the right department in your facility
Give staff more options to instantly connect with one another and with external agencies:
Add click-to-call capabilities to clinical applications
Customize voice and text profiles to align with clinical workflows
Pre-define call routes to connect external agencies with case managers
Integrate customized voice and text messages into the clinical information system
Include text-to-speech capabilities in your mobile messaging platform
- Add team collaboration capabilities that enable everyone in the care chain to securely and spontaneously join care planning meetings using voice, text or video on any device from any location.
- Better patient care translates to higher satisfaction and higher reimbursement rates.
STRENGTHEN THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN CARE PROVIDERS AND PATIENTS
- The shift away from the fee-for-service model drives the need for more proactive and collaborative communications in hospitals, medical centers and physician practices.
- To remain viable as a business and attract new patients in today’s healthcare landscape, you need secure and reliable communications solutions that help keep patients, physicians, staff and provider partners connected and informed in real-time.
IMPROVE PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
- Engage patients in their own care with a contact center that lets you contact patients using their preferred medium — voice, email or chat — and reduce the chance of readmission with proactive recovery tracking and reminders. A contact center solution also helps you accelerate call handling by automatically prioritizing patient calls and quickly routing them to the right department, whether it’s a clinical question or a billing inquiry.
INCREASE REIMBURSEMENT RATES
- Provide a better patient experience related to communication, responsiveness and access to information to improve patient satisfaction and help ensure better Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) scores. With higher HCAHPS scores come higher reimbursement rates.Collaboration solutions that help you streamline workflows, reduce delays in delivering care and eliminate bottlenecks in the care delivery chain mean clinical staff can see more patients in less time.
ACCELERATE INCOME FLOW
- Enhance patient ports with communications capabilities to ensure you meet Stage 2 meaningful use thresholds and to provide online billing capabilities that shorten accounts receivable timelines.Adding click-to-chat and click-to-call capabilities to patient portals improves access and response times between patients and healthcare providers. Integrated voice response (IVR) technology also enhances the patient experience and helps ensure patients get the information and assistance they need.
Give us a call!
Contact Omaha Communications to find out how we can help youlearn more about how can help you accomplish your objectives. And setSet up an appointment with an experienced Telephony Engineer for a free Telephony Needs Assessment (TNA).